Use the links on the right column to access information resources available through the library.
- More than 100,000 volumes of books
- More than 450 current subscriptions to journals and magazines in print format
- Local, regional and national newspaper subscriptions
- Resources for education students and Johnson County teachers in the Ruth King McKee Curriculum Library
- Videos and DVDs: educational, inspirational and recreational
- Educational CDs: supplements to textbooks and indexes to scholarly materials
- Music CDs: primarily classical music discs
- An audio-cassette collection: sermons, lectures, and other talks
- Newspapers and magazines on microfilm and microfiche
- Onsite and remote access: 100+ online databases of journal articles, business resources, educational reports, encyclopedias, and other scholarly resources.
- Onsite and remote access to NetLibrary's collection of 27,000+ e-books.
- The Seventh-day Adventist Periodical Index online
- Index to the writings of Ellen G. White, on-line as well as on CD-ROM.
- Primary research materials on the history of Seventh-day Adventism in the five-state area surrounding Texas are available through the Adventist Heritage Center and the Ellen G. White Research Center, within the library.
- The Rust-Carter collection is an exciting group of Civil War and post-Civil War era materials that describe life in Oklahoma Territory.
- The EGW Research Center maintains copies of Ellen White's unpublished manuscripts, in addition to her published works.
- Both wired and wireless access to the Internet is available in the library
- Dedicated computers on each floor provide access specifically to the library's catalog and on-line databases
- Laptops may be checked out for use within the library
- Audio, video, and DVD players and microform readers are available as well
- Card-operated photocopiers are placed on first and third floors. The folks at the Information Desk will sell copy cards to you.