The Chan Shun Centennial Library is located on the campus of Southwestern Adventist University on 101 W Magnolia Street, Keene, TX 76059. As the library's dome provides the tallest viewing point in the county, it is visible for several miles, and may help you find the building. Free parking is available across Magnolia Street, north of the library.
Access to the library via sidewalks without stairs is available from the north and the south sides of the building.
From Fort Worth
- Drive south on Interstate 35W
- Exit FM 917 and turn right at the stop sign
- Drive south for 2 miles
- At Egan, continue south on FM 2280 for 4 miles (rather than turning west with FM 917)
- Turn left at Magnolia Street
- The library is in the 2nd block of Magnolia, on the right side of the street.
- Drive South on Highway 67
- Exit FM 2280 (known locally as Old Betsy Highway), to the north
- Proceed 2 miles to Magnolia Street, just north of the campus entrance sign on Old Betsy
- Turn right on Magnolia Street
- The library is in the 2nd block of Magnolia, on the right side of the street