The library holds a growing collection of children's books. They include picture books, non-fiction, biographies and fiction. The collection is located on the first floor. Use the search box on the right to locate them.
- Birds of North America
- Life histories for each species of bird breeding in the USA (including Hawaii) and Canada.
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- Full-text encyclopedia and dictionary articles, an atlas, and recommended websites.
- Funk & Wagnall's New Encyclopedia
- Thousands of entries on a wide variety of topics.
- Hobbies & Crafts Reference Center
- Content about popular hobbies, crafts and recreation activities. It includes magazines and books, as well as videos and hobby reports, "how-to" instructions and creative ideas.
- International Children's Digital Library
- Children's books from around the world in a variety of languages including historical and contemporary titles.
- MAS Ultra - School Edition
- Information resources for high schoolers, including magazines, pamphlets, reference books, biographies, primary source documents, images, photos, maps, and flags
- MasterFILE Premiere
- Full text of general-interest publications dating as far back as 1975, including biographies, primary source documents, and an Image Collection of photos, maps and flags.
- Middle Search Plus
- Popular magazines, biographies, primary source documents, and images for middle school students.
- Oxford English Dictionary Online
- Updated quarterly with between one and two thousand new and revised entries.
- Primary Search
- Full text of popular magazines for elementary school research.
- Computer-assisted language learning site and mobile app that includes live tutors, feature films, music with lyrics, pronunciation analysis, quizzes, and more. It features ESL for 50 non-English languages.
- Science in Context
- Contextual information on significant current science topics. It integrates curriculum-aligned reference content with headlines and videos, to show students how scientific disciplines relate to real-world issues, from weather patterns to obesity.
- Resources about fiction and nonfiction books used in the K-12 environment aiming to encourage the integration of multimedia author and book materials into reading and library activities.