The library holds a growing collection of children's books. They include picture books, non-fiction, biographies and fiction. The collection is located on the first floor. Use the search box on the right to locate them.
- Birds of North America
- Life histories for each species of bird breeding in the USA (including Hawaii) and Canada.
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- Full-text encyclopedia and dictionary articles, an atlas, and recommended websites.
- Hobbies & Crafts Reference Center
- Content about popular hobbies, crafts and recreation activities. It includes magazines and books, as well as videos and hobby reports, "how-to" instructions and creative ideas.
- International Children's Digital Library
- Children's books from around the world in a variety of languages including historical and contemporary titles.
- MAS Complete
- Hundreds of popular high school magazines and reference books. Covering subjects such art, history, sports and music, it also includes thousands of biographies and primary source documents, plus over a million photos, maps and flags.
- Middle Search Plus
- Popular magazines, biographies, primary source documents, and images for middle school students.
- Oxford English Dictionary Online
- Updated quarterly with between one and two thousand new and revised entries.
- Primary Search
- Full text of popular magazines for elementary school research.
- Referencia Latina
- Spanish-language database with reference books, general interest magazines and health reports.
- Science in Context
- Contextual information on significant current science topics. It integrates curriculum-aligned reference content with headlines and videos, to show students how scientific disciplines relate to real-world issues, from weather patterns to obesity.
- Resources about fiction and nonfiction books used in the K-12 environment aiming to encourage the integration of multimedia author and book materials into reading and library activities.