The library holds a growing collection of children's books. They include picture books, non-fiction, biographies and fiction, as well as an extensive collection of Adventist children's books. The collection is located on the first floor. Use the search box on the right to look for them.
- Birds of the World
- A powerful research database that brings together deep, scholarly content from four celebrated works of ornithology with millions of bird observations from eBird and multimedia from the Macaulay Library into a single platform where biologists and birders can explore comprehensive life history information on birds.
- Credo Reference
- General reference coving every major subject.
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- Full-text encyclopedia and dictionary articles, an atlas, and recommended websites.
- Hobbies & Crafts Reference Center
- Content about popular hobbies, crafts and recreation activities. It includes magazines and books, as well as videos and hobby reports, "how-to" instructions and creative ideas.
- International Children's Digital Library
- Children's books from around the world in a variety of languages including historical and contemporary titles.
- MAS Complete
- Hundreds of popular high school magazines and reference books. Covering subjects such art, history, sports and music, it also includes thousands of biographies and primary source documents, plus over a million photos, maps and flags.
- Middle Search Plus
- Popular magazines, biographies, primary source documents, and images for middle school students.
- Oxford English Dictionary Online
- Updated quarterly with between one and two thousand new and revised entries.
- Primary Search
- Full text of popular magazines for elementary school research.
- Referencia Latina
- Spanish-language database with reference books, general interest magazines and health reports.
- Science in Context (Gale)
- Contextual information on significant current science topics. It integrates curriculum-aligned reference content with headlines and videos, to show students how scientific disciplines relate to real-world issues, from weather patterns to obesity.
- Resources about fiction and nonfiction books used in the K-12 environment aiming to encourage the integration of multimedia author and book materials into reading and library activities.