Use the links on the right column to access information resources available through the library.
- More than 100,000 volumes of books
- Nearly 500 journals and magazines in print format
- Nearly 200 current subscriptions to journals and magazines in print format
- Local, regional and national newspaper subscriptions
- Resources for education majors and Johnson County teachers in the Ruth King McKee Curriculum Library
- Videos and DVDs: educational, inspirational and recreational
- Music: primarily classical music recordings in CD
- An audio-cassette collection: sermons, lectures, and other talks
- Newspapers and magazines on microfilm and microfiche
- On site and remote access: 100+ online databases of journal articles, business resources, educational reports, encyclopedias, and other scholarly resources.
- Onsite and remote access to a collection of 30,000+ e-books.
- The Seventh-day Adventist Periodical Index online
- Online index to the letters and manuscripts of Ellen G. White available only at Southwestern
- Primary research materials on the history of Seventh-day Adventism in the five-state area surrounding Texas are available through the Adventist Heritage Center and the Ellen G. White Research Center, within the library.
- A remarkable group of Civil War and post-Civil War era materials that describe the life of an Adventist pioneer family in Michigan, Texas and Oklahoma.
- Copies of Ellen White's letters and manuscripts, in addition to her published works, as well as the correspondence of 19th and early 20th century presidents of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists