Coronavirus Response: Available Services
While you are studying or working remotely, most of the library’s resources and services remain available. Your virtual library is accessible anytime, anywhere. We, your real librarians, are committed to serving you as you complete your studies and teaching this semester. Please check the University's coronavirus response page for SWAU news and updates.
- Library databases remain available!
- Login from off-campus with your Portal username and password.
- Request articles not in our databases in electronic form (only).
- Thousands of e-books are available.
- Streaming media – music and videos– remain available.
For off-campus access to library electronic materials:
- From the library home page, choose the Articles and Databases link
- Choose the login from off-campus link
- Log in with your Portal username and password
- Choose the right database for your needs
Contact a Librarian
The University's library team members remain available for remote consultations via phone, email, or video conference during standard office hours, or by arrangement. Contact the special librarian for your department, or email email@example.com.
Document Delivery and Circulation
- Print books can be delivered to you, if you request them (email us. Details are still being worked out.
- Interlibrary loan requests for physical materials will not be processed at this time, but you may still request electronic copies of articles not in the library databases.
- Email our circulation team (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need to renew a book.
- Return books to the book drop in the south entrance to the library, opposite Findley Hall, or mail them to: SWAU Library, 100 W. Hillcrest Street, Keene, TX 76059.
Out of an abundance of care for everyone's health, Chan Shun Centennial Library is closed to the public until further notice. Please check this web page for future updates.
Please take every precaution to stay healthy
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7)