Reserve a Facility
The library has a number of rooms available for reservation on a first-come first-served basis. University users have precedence over non-university users.
- Six small study rooms on the second floor
- Three large study rooms on the third floor
- The library classroom on the first floor, equipped with 13 desktop computers, productivity and design software, and a digital projector
- The Adventist Heritage Room on the second floor
- The Microgarden computer lab on the first floor
to request a reservation. We will respond within 24 hours.
The Chet Edwards conference room, Meadows Gallery, and space in the library lobby must be requested through Tina Bottsford in the Enrollment Office.